Getting ‘Lucky’ With Sales
Want to get lucky and earn more this month? Just do what a lot of 20-30-40 car pros do:
• Look, Act, Sound and Think like a pro this month!
• Leave problems, stinky little attitudes and everything but selling at the curb and just go to work to sell a car.
• Work your shift. Don’t wait, hope, or visit – just go to work to ‘work’. Write this down and read it often…
“Am I doing the most productive thing possible right now?”
• Don’t ask if they’re there to buy – assume each prospect will buy today, treat them like buyers and close the sale.
• Build rapport with everyone.
• Assume nothing. Find each different person’s wants and needs for buying and sell them what they want.
• Don’t talk price – focus on what they want (value).
• Stop prequalifying to decide whether you’re talking to a buyer or not. You’re guessing wrong and losing 6 out of 8 sales.
• Give every customer on your lot your very best targeted presentation and demonstration on their Hot Buttons.
• Write up everyone you can – period.
• Focus the negotiation on budget, not price. Keep bringing it back to Down & Payments (terms / budget) – those are the real decisions 90% of your customers have to make.
• Follow up with everyone who didn’t buy – yet. Do it right and you’ll increase your sales 67%. (That’s huge.)
Follow these steps, and I guarantee Santa will be very good to you in sales this month.
# # #