Sell A Few More Each Month – The Easy Way…
You always have a “personal assistant” with you…Here’s how to use it to help you sell more!
There’s a lot of organizational stuff most salespeople aren’t very good at. The good news is your iPhone or smartphone can easily help you sell more and earn more. Here are a few ideas on how you can use your iPhone to help you sell more.
Voice commands with Siri®…
Call – Type – Remind – Search
- Tell Siri to make a call or schedule reminders. Siri can also create and send texts and emails for you without you ever touching the keyboard.
- Set a call back or other reminder. ‘Remind me at 2pm Thursday to call Bob Smith’. When it pops up, tell Siri ‘call Bob Smith’ for you.
- Add ‘notes’ in customer contacts to remember hot buttons, etc.
Notes App…I use this a lot to keep a ‘to-do’ list and for quick notes.
- You can type, or even easier, just use the microphone to dictate texts, emails and anything else you need to do when the keyboard is showing.
Tip: Enter each sale and commission. Check it off once you’ve been paid.
Tip: Enter my closing steps from the Landmark to the Delivery in your notes. Review during last leg of Demo.
Camera…The camera offers a ton of value for every salesperson to help you sell, keep you more organized, follow up, save time, etc.
- During your silent walkaround, snap a pic of the dent, bald tire, star in the windshield, VIN, etc.
- Whether they buy or not, take a pic of you and them by the vehicle. Send the pic as follow up, and put a copy in their contact file in your phone book.
- Get WorldCard Mobile to turn their business card into a contact in seconds.
- Save time getting info on the vehicle you’re selling. Take a pic of the sticker.
- Make short videos on how to use nav, radio, cell phone, or other features people struggle with. Then send whichever applies to each different customer after the sale.
- Take pics of you and your family, soccer, skiing, fishing, birthday party, or anything else you like to do that would help build rapport. Tip: Keep as ‘favorites’ for quick access.
Social Media…Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook, etc. – are all easy to use.
- Look up info on customers before they come in – find things in common.
Calendar…Enter reminders; birthdays, call backs, to do items, etc.
Jvtn.com…Every course on JVTN® is smartphone and tablet friendly. Take a chapter a day and sell more cars.
Send me your tips and I’ll post them as they come in. For now, focus on having a great month and a great finish to 2018!
Learning to set goals is so important in sales and our lives. Download my book, “Get Everything You Want In Sales” today (it’s FREE) and learn how to control your own destiny.