The Santa Guarantee…
You’re down to the wire, and if you want to go out with a bang, just do the things 20-30 car guys do:
• Look, Act, Sound and Think like a pro in sales this month!
• Leave problems and everything other than selling at the curb, and just go to work to sell a car.
• Work your shift. Don’t wait, hope, or visit – just ‘work’. Read this often…
• Don’t ask – assume each prospect will buy today and treat them as buyers.
• Build rapport with everyone.
• Assume nothing. Find each person’s wants and needs for buying.
• Don’t talk price – focus on value.
• Stop prequalifying. Quit trying to be smarter than the customer, your manager and your lender. You aren’t.
• Give every customer on your lot your best presentation and demonstration.
• Write up everyone you can – period.
• Focus the negotiation on ‘terms’, not price. Keep bringing it back to down and payments. That, not price, is the real decision 90+% have to make to buy.
• Follow up everyone: the ones who bought and those who didn’t – yet.
Do this, and I guarantee Santa will be very good to you in sales this month.