Check the correct statements…
○ After salespeople become high achievers, they develop their skills, get organized, and come to work to work.
○ Salespeople who develop their skills, get organized, and come to work to work, become high achievers.
○ After salespeople start doing most of their business with repeat and referral customers, they start doing their follow up and prospecting.
○ Salespeople who do their follow up, and who prospect for new business start doing most of their business with repeat and referral customers.
○ After new people do well in sales, they start developing some real skills.
○ New salespeople who learn all they can and develop their selling skills right away, do well in sales.
○ Once salespeople become good closers and get good at working deals to deliver more vehicles at higher gross profits, they start learning more.
○ Salespeople who learn more about closing sales and working deals, deliver more vehicles at higher gross profits, and earn more money.
Of course, you know the answers to these. That’s the point…