Be A Pro – Look, Act, Sound & Think Like One
You have 11 more months this year and if you want to improve and break records, just do what other 20-30 car salesperson do:
• Ditch ‘average’, and Look, Act, Sound and Think like a pro in sales this year!
• Leave your problems and everything else that’s going on in life at the curb and just go-to-work-to-work to sell a car.
• Work your shift. Don’t wait, hope, or visit – just ‘work’. Tell your family you love them before you leave for work and to only call / text you in emergencies.
• Put this on a card and read it often…
“Am I doing the most productive thing possible right now?”
• Don’t ask – assume each prospect will buy today and treat everyone as a buyer.
• Build rapport with everyone.
• Assume nothing – ask questions to find each person’s wants & needs for buying.
• Don’t talk price – build value instead.
• Stop prequalifying, because you’re wrong more often than you’re right. Prequalifying turns too many easy sales into marathon price fights.
• Give every customer your very best demonstration & presentation (in that order).
• Write up everyone you can – period.
• Focus the negotiation on ‘budget’, not price. Keep bringing it back to down and payments. Their payments, not price determine whether 90% buy or walk.
• Follow up everyone: the ones who bought and those who didn’t – yet.
Sell more cars with when you download Joe Verde’s free audio “Go To Work To Work”.