Find Your Stats!
To improve at sales, gross or working leads, you have to find out what you’re really doing and be totally honest in your ‘counts’, below.
A. Find your results when you’re only communicating
by web / email & texts.
1. Count ALL of these leads this month.
2. Count all of your back and forth contacts with them.
3. Count the appointments you make of those leads.
4. Count the appointments that show.
5. Count the appointments you turn into a delivery.
6. Find your average gross / your commission on those.
Then turn 3-5 into percentages of ALL (#1).
B. Find your results from those you talk to on the phone instead.
1. Count ALL of those calls this month.
2. Count the appointments you make from those calls.
3. Count the appointments that show.
4. Count the appointments you turn into a delivery.
5. Find your average gross / your commission on calls.
Now turn 2-4 into percentages of ALL (#1).
C. Now find your results from people whose
first contact with you is in person.
1. Count ALL those customers on the lot this month.
2. Count those you turn into a delivery.
3. Find your average gross / your commission on them.
Now turn #2 into percentages of ALL (#1).
What’s the point of knowing these 3 personal stats?
“Guesstimates” are wrong. To improve you need to know exactly how you’re doing in all 3 categories.
Finding your stats will give you a ‘base’ and show you where you get your best results. If you’re better on the phone than in person, great. Now start improving your ‘in person’ stats, and you’ll improve your sales and income.
Learning to set goals is so important in sales and our lives. Download this book by Joe Verde, the leader in car sales training, “Get Everything You Want In Sales” today (it’s FREE) and learn how to control your own destiny.